BEST BITES STRIP DISTRICT
GET A TASTE OF THE CITY WITH BEST BITES STRIP DISTRICT!
Strip District Restaurant Tasting Tour
Discover the flavor of Pittsburgh's Strip District with tastings at 16 restaurants and drink stops along a self-guided walking tour of The Strip. Make a day of it with friends and enjoy "Best Bites" from top chefs, craft beer sampling, wine tastings and specialty cocktails, all made locally!
SATURDAY, MARCH 26, 2022
1 pm - 4 pm |
It's a great way to experience the new food, drink and city living scene of Pittsburgh's fastest growing and most bustling neighborhood. So many breweries and distilleries to try along with new kitchen concepts and hometown favorites. Plus live music! Buy your tickets now!
GRAND TASTING TICKET: $60
Includes all Best Bites food and drink tastings on the restaurant tour.
Buy tickets today before they sell out!
- Enjoy a day of tastings at 16 Strip District restaurants featuring a curated list of top destinations with chefs creating their Best Bite.
- The tasting experience also includes cocktails, craft beer and specialty drink samplings at multiple locations along the tour.
- This self-guided, socially distanced, walking tour will be held from 1 pm - 4 pm.
- Grand Tasting Ticket: $60. Includes all Best Bites restaurant tastings and drink stops on the tour.
- Only 300 tickets will be sold. Purchase tickets at Eventbrite. No same-day tickets will be available for sale.
- Purchase tickets by Wednesday, March 16 to receive the ticket packet by mail.
- Packets include an official ticket lanyard to wear on the tour, program/restaurant map, starting point assignments and tasting instructions.
- If you are ordering tickets for a group, all tickets and instructions will be mailed to the purchaser in one packet.
- Please note different starting point assignments: Guests will be assigned to 16 different starting points like a golf scramble. Assigned starting points can be found on the instruction letter in your packet.
- Special Requests: Make any special requests about starting with other guests or groups on the Eventbrite order form before placing your order.
- Please report to your assigned starting point at 1 pm to begin your tour. Groups of 20 people will be assigned to each restaurant starting point to spread out the crowd and help avoid backups.
- Wear your lanyard at all times during the Grand Tasting Tour. This serves as your ticket to the event.
- Lanyards are required at each tasting stop. Present your lanyard to the restaurant staff when you arrive at each stop to receive your tasting.
- Restaurants on the tour will be numbered and marked with sidewalk signage and balloons. Follow the tasting tour map.
- Please maintain any social distancing protocol at each restaurant.
- Peoples Choice Awards: Vote for your favorites! Vote for Best Bite, Best Drink and Best Tasting Experience. Scan the QR code in your program or look for a link to the ballot in your email after the tour.
Click here for a list of all Best Bites restaurants and drink stops.
In addition to Bites, guests receive cocktails, craft beer and specialty drinks at multiple locations along the tasting tour.
OFFICIAL TICKET LANYARDS
Official ticket lanyards will be mailed
in a packet that includes the program/restaurant map, starting point assignments and tasting instructions.
Please note different starting point assignments.
THIS YEAR'S FEATURED RESTAURANTS & DRINK STOPS
Make any special requests for groups on the Eventbrite ticket order form.
Best Bites Strip District features tastings at 16 locations throughout Pittsburgh's Strip District, from appetizers to main courses, craft cocktails to craft beer, signature dishes to sweet treats. Click on each restaurant logo for their website and show your support for these businesses all year long.
EVENT MAP AND PARKING
BEST BITES STRIP DISTRICT RESTAURANTS & DRINK STOPS
1700 Penn Ave
Click on the Event Map for restaurant locations, drink stops, and parking options.
Parking is available in surfaced lots,
2 garages, or use on-street
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITES
DiAnoia's - Pizzeria Davide
Grandpa Joe's Candy Shop
After a day of tasting, vote for Best Bite,
Best Drink and Best Tasting Experience.
Mullaney's Harp & Fiddle
Best Bites staff will be stationed at
an Information Kiosk on the tour. The location will be provided in your ticket/instruction packet.
Penn Avenue Fish Company
The PA Market
Whether you want to know where to go, what to do,
or what’s new – Made in PGH is made for you.
Check us out at madeinpgh.com or on Instagram.
Hungry for more? Best Bites is a series of restaurant events that discover the flavor of Pittsburgh,
one savory neighborhood at a time.
Look for more Best Bites events in 2022.
Sponsor Event: Wine Tasting at 1627 on the Strip with Dreadnought Wines